PC Expo Flash Well today I was at PC Expo scouting out all the latest technology for you.
1. Of course I’ve compiled my “Best of PC Expo” list for you – which contains some of the really useful technology at PC Expo
2. I sat in an IBM press conference today about the Start Now program (see the IBM press release below) and will have a LOT more information about how IBM is partnering exclusively with resellers / solution providers to reach the small business market. In addition, I’ll go over IBM’s Start Now program in more detail.
3. HP and I met today and we talked about their new line of very good notebook computers and mobile computing strategy overall. There’s a lot of emphasis on adding value to the hardware with software
4. ExtremeTech.com has a contest, which ends on Wednesday to see what “geek” can put a PC together the fastest – I may put myself in the running!
5. It was nice to see that this year, Microsoft added short descriptions to the company names on the name cards in their partner pavillion. Last year, the name cards would just read “Zook”, but this year it says “Zook – printing for small businesses”, so much easier to understand
6. I’ll be on WCBS News Radio 88’s business segment tomorrow sometime; you’ll also catch me on siliconalleystation.net; and possibly on Bloomberg – givine my input on PC Expo
7. Keep tuned to this page – tomorrow I’ll have some info on some nice technology I saw today (I’ve got to type up the reviews) and on my observations about the ROI companies can get from shows like this and etc!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017