Intuit Launches Quickbooks 2002
With the release of QB 2002, Intuit ushers in a much more improved and feature rich version of Quickbooks than ever before.
Some of the most interesting features are:
1. The ability to easily integrate with 3rd party services
Small businesses can access Intuit’s Marketplace and find almost 25 3rd party applications to add increased functionality to Quickbooks 2002.
2. From Intuit’s press release: “Cash management is one of the greater challenges for small businesses; getting paid on time is critical. QuickBooks 2002 offers customers powerful new services and features to help small businesses with this challenge. QuickBooks Credit Check Services, powered by D&B (NYSE:DNB), the leading provider of global business information and technology solutions, is a compelling new suite of optional services enabling access to credit information within the small business owner’s workflow. ”
3. Enhanced reporting (100 new report templates). “…enhanced reporting capabilities, including enhanced column sorting and additional customization by adding customer and vendor information”
4. Quickbooks Premier has even more features such as:
QuickBooks Expert Analysis and Business Optimization tool that helps business owners examine their businesses with in-depth recommendations and analysis
QuickBooks Remote Access service powered by WebEx enables business owners to obtain QuickBooks files from home or on the road with 12 months free service
Password protected close date provides greater accounting control
Check out www.quickbooks.com/2002 for full details
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016