In case you missed the news, Microsoft has launched several new services/programs of which I’ve summarized them below:
1) Microsoft will offer a customer financing program providing financing, loans and leases provided to customers through authorized Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) resellers
2) MBS Professional Services Automation is a bundled suite of tools to help project driven organizations. The offering combines MBS Project Accounting, comprised of Solomon and MS Project
3) Microsoft Retail Management system – taking aim at Intuit’s Quickbooks Point of Sale – integrates Point of Sale and retail management applications with MS Great Plains and Small Business Manager applications.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016