In case you missed the news, Microsoft has launched several new services/programs of which I’ve summarized them below:
1) Microsoft will offer a customer financing program providing financing, loans and leases provided to customers through authorized Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) resellers
2) MBS Professional Services Automation is a bundled suite of tools to help project driven organizations. The offering combines MBS Project Accounting, comprised of Solomon and MS Project
3) Microsoft Retail Management system – taking aim at Intuit’s Quickbooks Point of Sale – integrates Point of Sale and retail management applications with MS Great Plains and Small Business Manager applications.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017