In case you missed the news, Microsoft has launched several new services/programs of which I’ve summarized them below:
1) Microsoft will offer a customer financing program providing financing, loans and leases provided to customers through authorized Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) resellers
2) MBS Professional Services Automation is a bundled suite of tools to help project driven organizations. The offering combines MBS Project Accounting, comprised of Solomon and MS Project
3) Microsoft Retail Management system – taking aim at Intuit’s Quickbooks Point of Sale – integrates Point of Sale and retail management applications with MS Great Plains and Small Business Manager applications.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017