HP’s Evo N800v is chugging along quite nicely as has all of the hardware I’ve been using here in Palm Springs – except for two things.
1. Blogger.com needs to improve it’s infrastructre. Several times per years it’s “down” for several hours at most – but for me, that’s too often. Yesterday I had to manually FTP news to smallbiztechnology.com – that was a pain
2. But the most annoying thing is Micorosft Outlook. Eudora is my email program of choice in my office and home computers. However, since MSO was installed on this computer, I thought to give it a try. It has worked well enough many times, but it’s so overly complex and difficult to setup and use. I got so frustrated using MSO that I downloaded Eudora and am now emailing just fine with no problems.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017