My spin: Hmm. This is a VERY insightful article.
1. Vonage has only 34,000 customers and makes only a “dent” in the 60 million customers Verizon has.
2. Can smaller VOIP carriers last and compete against, larger, well financed better known copmetitors.
3. Smaller businesses, who can make faster decisions and want to grow will embrace VOIP for its cost savings and richness of features
Cnet News Clip: (full story)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017