My spin: Hmm. This is a VERY insightful article.
1. Vonage has only 34,000 customers and makes only a “dent” in the 60 million customers Verizon has.
2. Can smaller VOIP carriers last and compete against, larger, well financed better known copmetitors.
3. Smaller businesses, who can make faster decisions and want to grow will embrace VOIP for its cost savings and richness of features
Cnet News Clip: (full story)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- FileMaker – Powerful Database That’s Evolved For Today’s Growing Businesses - October 18, 2018
- Why I Hired a Sales Coach & Why You Should, Too - October 11, 2018
- The Advantages of Opening a Merchant Account. A Global Perspective. - October 4, 2018