Linksys(R), a division of Cisco Systems, Inc., and the leading global manufacturer of broadband, wireless, and networking hardware for home and Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) environments, today unveiled the new Wireless-G VPN Broadband Router (WRV54G). Ideal for very small business environments with mobile employees, the Wireless-G (802.11g) Router offers key building blocks for a complete networking solution, incorporating five essential functions:
1. Wireless-G Access Point which allows the connection of Wireless-G (802.11g/ up to 54Mbps) or Wireless-B (802.11b/ up to 11Mbps) devices.
2. A built-in Router for all attached devices to share a single high-speed Internet connection.
3. Virtual Private Network (VPN) function allowing up to 50 remote or traveling users with a VPN endpoint to securely access the office or home network over the Internet.
4. Business-class firewall protection with stateful packet inspection(SPI)
5. A 4-port 10/100 switch for connecting wired-Ethernet devices.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- LinkedIn’s Newest Hiring Services Help Smaller Businesses Hire Smarter - July 11, 2018
- Using Reddit In Your Content Strategy - July 7, 2018
- Call Card Tips To Get the Most Value When Calling Internationally - July 6, 2018