Well I’ve been using SortOnce for several weeks now and do like it. EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. There’s no way to, with one button, delete mail in the “Trash”, “Spam” and “Deleted Mail” folders. If you’ve got 8,000 messages. Then you’ve got to screen through maybe 80 windows, hitting “check all” to delete them
2. It would be REAL nice if there was an option for Sortonce to automatically delete mail in the above folders every “x” amount of days or per MB of size.
The nice thinga bout Earthlink is that your spam box did not count towards used stoarge space!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- The Three Most-Overlooked Digital Marketing Hacks Small-Businesses Forget To Utilize - March 18, 2018
- 13 game-changing iPhone X and iOS 11 hacks for marketing your small business - March 17, 2018
- A Clean Office Helps Your Business. Here’s 9 Tips To Consider. - February 27, 2018