Let me tell you my ideal mobile combination though.
1. A regular phone that can synch its address book wirelessly with my PDA
2. A regular PDA – just for PDA functions but with wireless connectivity options
3. A very light notebook (An x series IBM ThinkPad would be great)
The phone/pda/kitchen sink devices don’t really get me excited.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017