Let me tell you my ideal mobile combination though.
1. A regular phone that can synch its address book wirelessly with my PDA
2. A regular PDA – just for PDA functions but with wireless connectivity options
3. A very light notebook (An x series IBM ThinkPad would be great)
The phone/pda/kitchen sink devices don’t really get me excited.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017