Let me tell you my ideal mobile combination though.
1. A regular phone that can synch its address book wirelessly with my PDA
2. A regular PDA – just for PDA functions but with wireless connectivity options
3. A very light notebook (An x series IBM ThinkPad would be great)
The phone/pda/kitchen sink devices don’t really get me excited.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Getting Funding Is Important. Smarter Loans Is A Service that Can Help - March 21, 2018
- Using Videos Effectively in Your Sales Process – A Guide. - March 19, 2018
- The Three Most-Overlooked Digital Marketing Hacks Small-Businesses Forget To Utilize - March 18, 2018