Let me tell you my ideal mobile combination though.
1. A regular phone that can synch its address book wirelessly with my PDA
2. A regular PDA – just for PDA functions but with wireless connectivity options
3. A very light notebook (An x series IBM ThinkPad would be great)
The phone/pda/kitchen sink devices don’t really get me excited.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016