Let me tell you my ideal mobile combination though.
1. A regular phone that can synch its address book wirelessly with my PDA
2. A regular PDA – just for PDA functions but with wireless connectivity options
3. A very light notebook (An x series IBM ThinkPad would be great)
The phone/pda/kitchen sink devices don’t really get me excited.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018
- Apple’s New Product Lines. What’s In It for Small Business? - September 12, 2018