ACCPAC International, Inc., a subsidiary of Computer Associates International, Inc. (NYSE:CA) , announced today the addition of a range of new business productivity features to its Simply Accounting Online(TM) hosted service for small businesses (www.simplyaccountingonline.com). Simply Accounting Online provides remotely accessible accounting and payroll on a subscription basis, enabling small businesses to manage their accounting from any location with an Internet connection. The latest new feature upgrades include:
* A complete time and billing module;
* Purchase Orders;
* Sales Orders;
* Departmental accounting;
* Pre-paid orders support;
* The ability to lock accounting periods from further transactions, and;
* Support for a longer inventory part code.
These new features are immediately available to all Simply Accounting Online subscribers at no extra cost.
“The beauty of Simply Accounting Online is that it gives small businesses powerful accounting features in a service that is simple to manage, simple to budget, and simple to access — anytime, anywhere,” said Scott Garell, ACCPAC Senior Vice President, Small Business Group. “It reduces technology hassle and makes upgrading simple. New features are added incrementally, so learning can be spread out over time, and users don’t have to wait for one large annual upgrade to get the new features they need.”
Simply Accounting Online offers complete accounting functionality, providing flexibility of access, reduced hardware and software headaches, and improved data security with automatic backups, among other benefits.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016