I’ve said it before, but I’ve got to say it again. Gateway might be going through problems – but it sure is FIGHTING.
Gateway ProNet(SM) Resellers Now Can Offer Key Support Offerings; Extended Service Plans, Personalized Help Desk and More
Extending the life of Gateway products sold through the channel — and expanding the margin potential for its resellers — Gateway, Inc. today unveiled a host of support services that now can be resold through the company’s ProNet(SM) reseller
Gateway ProNet resellers now are able to produce higher margins by reselling Gateway Support Services, including Gateway Extended Service Plans, Accidental Damage Protection, Two- and Four-Hour On-Site Service, Personalized Help Desk Services and more.(1) Customers benefit from the new offerings by gaining access to an array of services designed to protect and support their Gateway technology investments — all offered through their local value-added reseller.
Gateway Support Services offered through resellers include:
* Gateway Extended Service Plans (ESPs)(1) — ESPs allow customers to extend warranties and support coverage on Gateway desktops, notebooks, all-in-one PCs and displays up to five years.
* Gateway Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)(1) — ADP protects against damage due to unintentional impacts, dropping, falls, spilled liquids and more. This offering augments a product’s existing standard limited warranty.
* Gateway Two- or Four-Hour On-Site Service(1) — Used for server or storage products, this service provides rapid on-site part replacement services for customers and is available in most locations in the United States.
* Desktop Application Support — This service provides tutorial support and assistance on more than 150 Windows and Mac-based software applications, available in 30-, 60- or 90-minute calling cards.(2)
* Gateway Enterprise System Support — This service offers customers technical support coverage for multiple network operating systems and back-office applications sold in three-, five- and 10-incident resolution packs.
* Gateway Escalation Advisor — This service provides an assigned senior-level support engineer who is an expert on customers’ specific needs and is available during business hours to provide engineer-to-engineer level advanced technical support.
* Gateway Personalized Help Desk Services (PHD) — PHD is a 24×7 technical support and tutorial service hotline, customized for each customer’s organization.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016