Calgary Herald is reporting that Just looking at your e-mail can now deliver you the nastiest of new viruses.
Five new variants of a malicious e-mail virus released overnight Thursday on the Internet break new ground in that recipients are no longer required to open attachments to infect their computers.
You can do a few things to combat this:
1. Do not let your email client run programs automatically (look for this setting in the options somewhere)
2. Stop using Microsoft Outlook but use Eudora
3. Update your MS Outlook program
4. Before you even open up an email message – first think about deleting it
(Get the full story)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017