Calgary Herald is reporting that Just looking at your e-mail can now deliver you the nastiest of new viruses.
Five new variants of a malicious e-mail virus released overnight Thursday on the Internet break new ground in that recipients are no longer required to open attachments to infect their computers.
You can do a few things to combat this:
1. Do not let your email client run programs automatically (look for this setting in the options somewhere)
2. Stop using Microsoft Outlook but use Eudora
3. Update your MS Outlook program
4. Before you even open up an email message – first think about deleting it
(Get the full story)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Animations Can Help Your Business – 7 Ways - July 16, 2018
- LinkedIn’s Newest Hiring Services Help Smaller Businesses Hire Smarter - July 11, 2018
- Using Reddit In Your Content Strategy - July 7, 2018