Calgary Herald is reporting that Just looking at your e-mail can now deliver you the nastiest of new viruses.
Five new variants of a malicious e-mail virus released overnight Thursday on the Internet break new ground in that recipients are no longer required to open attachments to infect their computers.
You can do a few things to combat this:
1. Do not let your email client run programs automatically (look for this setting in the options somewhere)
2. Stop using Microsoft Outlook but use Eudora
3. Update your MS Outlook program
4. Before you even open up an email message – first think about deleting it
(Get the full story)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016