Scott Wolpow, NetAnalytical.com attended the NY City Search Engine Strategies Conference from 1 -4 March 2004.
The exhibitor’s hall open today. I had a chance to walk through a and speak to the companies. They were “indexed” by the following search terms.
1) Search Engines
2) Paid Placement and ranking companies
3) Search Engine and keyword managers
4) Monitoring for ROI companies
5) Keyword generators
6) all the above combined in every possible configuration
There is still a lot of confusion in what these companies do. To help clarify this I will have a white paper that will define the companies their services. Look for that and a complete look at the conference, with a interview with Andy Beal, one of the authorities in the field.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017