The first place I go for support is online. Telephone is great but with many phone lines having long queues, busy or fee based – online support is a nice alternative.
Two nights ago I was making a video and had some questions. Well I went online to Pinnacle Systems and found my answer.
Iomega recently was recognized by the Association of Support Professionals for their online support.
Effective after-sales support is critical to customer satisfaction and is provided free as part of Iomega’s “total solution” approach to customer needs. Iomega’s expanded product lineup, which now includes the new Iomega REV(TM) 35/90GB* drive and the NAS 200d series with 320 GB and 480 GB capacities, combined with Iomega’s outstanding customer support, offer ideal solutions for the backup and storage needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
Iomega offers a wide range of support solution choices to customers, from Web-based customer support available through www.iomega.com to telephone support. Web-based customer support is by far the preferred method among Iomega customers, attesting to its quality, effectiveness and ease of use. Some key features of the Web site include the following:
* Up-to-date knowledge base, including frequently asked questions,
tutorials, product manuals and technical specifications
* Software download section with the latest software and drivers
* Online live help options including 1-on-1 chat, email & user-to-user
* “My Support,” for incident management, automatic notifications &
* Data recovery service for most storage products including all brands
of hard drives. Visit www.iomegadatarecovery.com
The ASP award winners were selected by a panel of judges with expertise in Web support design and implementation, using a scoring system based on 25 separate performance criteria. The evaluation process covers the following areas:
— Overall usability, design, and navigation
— Knowledge base and search implementation
— Interactive features
— The major site development challenge
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017