From Laplink – Laplink Everywhere 3.0 allows users to have complete remote access to their PCs from any web enabled device. Laplink Everywhere 3.0 now offers greater performance, better user interface and more robust security than ever before.
Requiring no special configurations, users can remotely access their Outlook or Outlook Express email, contacts and PC files through any firewall from a PC, PDA or web enabled mobile phone.
Laplink Everywhere 3.0 now offers new features that include:
– Scheduling and accepting Outlook Calendar events
– Receiving alerts for new mail or appointments
– Creating and scheduling task
– Sorting email by subject, date, sender or recipient
– Viewing calendar by day, week or work week
– Improved PDA support with Laplink Companion, online and offline access
“Laplink Everywhere 3.0 offers unmatched performance and value for PC users looking for complete remote access to their PC,” said Todd Rupley, SVP Retail and Online Sales. “Simple, fast, and powerful web-based remote access past any firewall or router with no compromise in security – and you don’t have to be an IT expert to use it.”
Laplink Everywhere 3.0 also includes the new optional Laplink Companion, a powerful tool for PDA users, which allows remote PDA users to access and automatically download their email and PIM data when online, and read and respond to it when offline.
A 15-day free trial version of Laplink Everywhere 3.0 is available at www.laplink.com. Laplink Everywhere is available for $89.95 per year as a download from Laplink’s website or can be ordered by calling (800) LAP-LINK.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018