Well, I’ve been using Mozilla’s FireFox for several weeks now and it’s good. HOWEVER, it’s got several problems that might make me go back to Microsoft Internet Explorer from time to time.
1) It’s still buggy so it crashes at times – like when printing
2) Some web site features do not work in FireFox as many of them were built for MSIE only
I’ll keep you posted, but Mozilla is good, it’s just you don’t want to throw out Mozilla FireFox
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017