Well, I’ve been using Mozilla’s FireFox for several weeks now and it’s good. HOWEVER, it’s got several problems that might make me go back to Microsoft Internet Explorer from time to time.
1) It’s still buggy so it crashes at times – like when printing
2) Some web site features do not work in FireFox as many of them were built for MSIE only
I’ll keep you posted, but Mozilla is good, it’s just you don’t want to throw out Mozilla FireFox
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016