I have two cellular phones. One is serviced by Verizon and ons is serviced by Sprint. The Verizon service is almost 100% perfect in sound quality and range of callular service. Sprint’s service is miserable. The sound quality is bad – it could be the phone (a Treo 600) vs Verizon’s (simple) Samsung phone.
Business Week writes it appears that Seidenberg and his team have achieved that goal with their giant Verizon Wireless division. It’s already the largest wireless company in the U.S., and it’s growing faster than all its rivals. During the second quarter, Verizon Wireless added 1.53 million subscribers. That’s more than Cingular, AT&T Wireless (AWE ), Nextel (NXTL ), and Sprint PCS (FON ) combined.
Verizon Wireless is more than just a great telecom company, though. It’s one of the best companies in the world — and may be one of the best ever.
I’m a Verizon Evangelist for a few reasons:
1. They have excellent service coverage
2. Their customer service is VERY good
3. They have even called me at home to resolve a problem
Verizon Wireless – you can’t get much better.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016