Upgrading from one computer to another is not easy. With that in mind Laplink announced today the release of PCmover, an application for transferring your files and applications from your existing PC to your new PC.
Users install PCmover on both computers and with just a few clicks; all of their favorite applications, settings and files are moved from their existing PC to their new PC. The original PC remains unchanged; nothing is lost.
The PCmover Wizard ensures the user’s migration to their new PC is as fast and easy as possible. When the transfer is complete, users will be ready to use their new computer with all of its pre-installed software as well as their familiar applications, data files, and settings. Users will never have to know the location of their programs, files and settings that are being transferred.
Key Features of PCmover
– Works with Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/Me/2000/XP
– Move your programs, file and settings over a network connection,
Laplink parallel cable, Laplink USB 1.1 cable or using removable media
such as a CD-R or DVD-R
– Easy to use wizard interface
– Create custom rules with the PCmover Control Center
– Undo any transfer
Laplink’s PCmover is available now direct from Laplink at www.laplink.com. Physical MSRP (includes Laplink USB 1.1 cable) is US $49.95; the download is priced at US $39.95. PCmover is available at Microcenter, CompUSA, Frys and other software retailers throughout the USA. Owners of other Laplink products are eligible for a $20 mail in rebate when PCmover is purchased through authorized retailers.
Laplink also offers programs that enable corporate, government and academic organizations to receive discounts by purchasing Laplink software in quantity.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016