Yesterday Intuit Inc. introduced 22 new and enhanced products and services as part of its 2005 QuickBooksÆ lineup. With more than 400 new customer-driven enhancements, small and medium businesses have a leg up on success with greater flexibility, ease-of-use and business confidence.
It is challenging to update a product line, but by listening to its customers Intuit continues to make a great product even better.
“It’s no surprise that savvy small business owners have chosen QuickBooks to effectively manage their businesses,” said Jill Ward, Intuit’s vice president of marketing, QuickBooks Group. “In essence, we work for them. They asked for enhancements and we answered by delivering solutions that address unmet needs and solve the biggest pain points.”
“Intuit is listening! For those who depend upon a software product to handle the necessary, critical, and tedious tasks associated with a successful business, QuickBooks 2005 certainly has it covered,” said Colleen Billen of Cimarron City, Okla., a beta user and QuickBooks customer since 1999. “I love all the features and the ease with which QuickBooks makes me look good on paper.”
Building on over a decade of small business software leadership, Intuit focused this year’s lineup on the most important aspects of running a small business – getting up and running, paying employees, getting paid and deepening insight into business performance.
The 2005 product line demonstrates the QuickBooks commitment to provide solutions that are right for a company’s size and business across a broad range of industries, as well solutions that go beyond accounting. Included are:
* QuickBooks 2005 ? QuickBooks 2005 is the flagship product in the line of small business offerings. QuickBooks continues to raise the bar for customers. Case in point is the introduction of the new in-product Learning Center, which makes it easier than ever to get started and get the most out of QuickBooks.
* QuickBooks Payroll Services ?
* QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions ? Enterprise Solutions, QuickBooks’ top-of-the-line business management solution, takes growing businesses to the next level. Designed to boost multi-user productivity, increased multi-user functionality and enhanced user access controls, Enterprise Solutions version 5.0 offers a seamless, no-hassle experience.
* QuickBooks Point of Sale ? Designed for small- to medium-size retailers, Point of Sale version 4.0 is even easier to use with an improved look and feel, as well as 30 days of free included technical support (upon registration).
* QuickBooks: Premier Accountant Edition ? Four out of five CPA’s recommend QuickBooks to their customers. To work with their clients more effectively, Intuit has enhanced Premier Accountant Edition, an all-in-one bookkeeping, write-up and financial reporting solution.
In addition, Intuit has upgraded its award-winning QuickBooks: Pro for the Mac. For more information on the QuickBooks 2005 line features and benefits visit: www.quickbooks.com.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016