If you are not taking advantage of the many free and low cost services from the Small Business Administration provided through your local Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE) and Small Business Development Center then you are missing out on a lot of information.
For example, The Florida Atlantic University Small Business Development Center presents Mr. Jay Berkowitz, CEO of Ten Golden Rules, and a free internet marketing training course the Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing. Mr. Berkowitz will examine the ëNew Internet Boom” what it means for small business and how to capitalize on it before your competitors.
The Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing will be presented on March 18, 2005 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, and it is free of charge. The internet marketing training course will be presented at the West Boynton Beach Library, 9451 Jog Road, Boynton Beach, Florida. For more information, contact the FAU Small Business Development Center, phone: 800-801-6520, or visit SBDC internet marketing training.
The presentation will provide the latest internet marketing training:
– How to improve your website so it shows up in Google searches
– How to generate positive return-on-investment with internet advertising
– What online business models are working, and not working today
– How to build ongoing relationships with the customers who visit a website
– Ten tips for search engine optimization
– How to capitalize on the Ten Leading Trends in online marketing today.
About the Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Small Business Development Center:
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is part of a national network that has more than 1,100 business development centers nationwide and is a member of the Florida SBDC Network and ASBDC. SBDCs represent the largest service delivery network of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
The U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) administers the Small Business Development Center Program to provide management assistance to current and prospective small business owners. SBDCs offer one-stop assistance to individuals and small businesses by providing a wide variety of information and guidance in central and easily accessible branch locations.
The program is a cooperative effort of the private sector, the educational community and federal, state and local governments. It enhances economic development by providing small businesses with management and technical assistance.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017