MarketingSherpa Celebrates Five Years of Publishing Case Studies and How-to Reports for Advertising, Marketing and PR Professionals
I’ve been reading MarketingSherpa.com for several years and LOVE it!
If you really want to get INSIGHT about online marketing – read MarketingSherpa.
In May 2000, MarketingSherpa’s editorial team researched and wrote their first exclusive Case Study for a small circle of industry insiders. Now five years later more than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa’s publications every week. More information at http://www.marketingsherpa.com.
MarketingSherpa’s Five-Year Highlights include:
– 400+ Case Studies on marketing from Agilent Technolgies to Xerox, searchable by company or topic. All Case Studies are researched and written by in-house reporters.
– Annual Buyer’s Guides featuring easy-scan comparison charts for five marketing services including search marketing, email broadcast vendors and Web analytics.
– Annual Metrics Guides featuring primary research and collected “best of” secondary research on statistics related to search marketing, email marketing and IT marketing.
– Bestselling Landing Page Handbook: The world’s top-selling online advertising how-to report of 2005, features step-by-step instructions to help increase conversions up to 40%.
– Annual Summits including MarketingSherpa’s B-to-B Lead Generation Summit and ContentBiz’s Selling Subscriptions to Internet Content Summit.
Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School’s Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, MarketingSherpa is distinguished by offering practical, results-based marketing information researched and written by a staff of in-house reporters.
Visitors to MarketingSherpa.com may sign up for their choice of eight newsletters — including specific Case Studies for business-to-business versus business-to-consumer marketers. Visit http://www.marketingsherpa.com.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Why I Hired a Sales Coach & Why You Should, Too - October 11, 2018
- The Advantages of Opening a Merchant Account. A Global Perspective. - October 4, 2018
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018