In my last post, I wrote, with input from Xerox, some tips in choosing a printer for your business. With so many new printers, coming out more often than cars, it is VERY confusing to know what printer is for you.
A few days ago, HP released a new line of printers, which I’ve outlined below for your information.
In addition to printers HP also continues to build on the value added software/partners it offers its customers. HP’s new relationship with LogoWorks, a company that specializes in affordable, web-based logo design services, enables SMB customers to get a customized, professional-quality logo created in just a few days. Get more information here and get information about the free course in creation and business identity available through http://www.hplearningcenter.com.
HP also has expanded its relationship with StockLayouts, a company that creates agency-quality graphic design templates in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher for in-office printing. Through this relationship, HP now offers customers a special edition CD of StockLayouts templates packed with professional-looking brochures, flyers, newsletters, business cards and more. The CD can be purchased online here.
The following printer descriptions are from HP and are not my own words.
Solutions for the small office, home office or small workgroup:
* HP LaserJet 1020: Ideal for small business or home office use, this printer offers exceptional value at a low price. It is HP’s most affordable laser printer and is simple to set up, prints its first page fast – even from a cold start – and has a multi-purpose paper input tray that supports a wide variety of media types and sizes – starting at $179.(1)
* HP LaserJet 1022: Small businesses that need to print high-quality documents quickly and affordably can benefit from this printer, which is capable of printing up to 19 pages per minute (ppm). Wired and wireless models offer flexible networking options for a variety of business needs – starting at $199.
* HP Business Inkjet 1000: This low-running-cost color printer delivers up to 4,800-optimized dots-per-inch (dpi)(3) printing while also offering laser-quality text, printing at color speeds up to 18 ppm and monochrome speeds up to 23 ppm. An optional two-sided printing feature reduces paper usage – starting at $149.
* HP Deskjet 9800 series: Fast print speeds, flexible paper handling options and quality output with HP Vivera Inks make this wide-format printer (13 x 19-inches, 4,800-optimized dpi(4)) an ideal solution for home offices and small businesses needing affordable desktop color printing. The sleek and compact HP Deskjet 9800 series features breakthrough speeds up to 30 ppm monochrome and 20 ppm color output, borderless prints up to A3+ / 13 x 19-inches, optional six-ink color capabilities and an optional two-sided printing function(5) – starting at $299.
* HP Color LaserJet 2600n: This printer represents a breakthrough in desktop color laser performance at an affordable price with speeds up to 8 ppm in color, integrated networking capabilities and one door access to four print cartridges with Smart Printing technology – starting at $399.
Specialized color printing and space-saving multi-function options for SMBs:
* HP Business Inkjet 2800: A workhorse printer offering high-impact, professional-quality output, this model prints up to 24 ppm in monochrome and 21 ppm in color in sizes up to 13 x 19-inches. Offering low running cost color printing, it is compatible with a variety of media and has optional networking and two-sided printing capabilities – starting at $499.
* HP Designjet 70: This new C+/A2+ printer brings oversize full color printing to SMBs, computer-aided design users, schools and retailers. Eliminating the need for print outsourcing, tile and taping, and common size limitations, the HP Designjet 70 is an affordable tool for professionals who want to enlarge their vision while retaining the ability to produce letter-size prints – starting at $795.
* HP Color LaserJet 2800 All-in-One series: Capable of satisfying a variety of business needs, such as integrating digital images into business documents, this full-featured series – HP’s first line of color laser all-in-ones – consolidates and simplifies print, copy, scan, integrated networking and other features into one space-saving, easy-to-use design. Fax and photo memory card features provided on the HP Color LaserJet 2840 model broaden the range of functionality – starting at $799.
Imaging and media solutions for SMBs:
* HP mp3135 Digital Projector series: Producing professional images while offering the convenience of wireless connectivity, this digital projector series also features CompactFlash or USB flash memory storage capability; produces grain-free images and consistent, fade-free color; and enables fast processing of Microsoft PowerPoint files without a PC – starting at $2,499.
* HP vp6300 Digital Projector series: Offering excellent image quality at an affordable price, this digital projector series delivers images with authentic, vibrant and consistent colors. Its lamp can last 4,000 hours – twice as long as most projector lamps. Plus, an industry-leading manufacturer’s warranty program (available only in North America) covers lamps for up to six times longer than the coverage period available on competitors’ projectors – starting at $799.
* HP Scanjet 7650: Ideal for small businesses or small workgroups, this duplex-capable, up to 12 ppm (up to 6 ppm duplex) scanner is equipped with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, one-touch button capabilities and a complement of software for simple document management and easy image scanning. Using its 2,400 x 2,400 dpi and 48-bit color capabilities, customers can scan text, images, slides or negatives (with included transparent media adapter) – starting at $699.
* HP Coated Laser Brochure Paper, glossy and HP Coated Laser Photo Paper, glossy: These two glossy papers are ideal for printing brochures, flyers, business photos and other marketing collateral. With a new, exclusive formula for high-end performance on both sides of the sheet, users can save time and money while maintaining control and flexibility. The paper’s advanced coatings offer improved image quality and appearance, while reducing the user intervention that sometimes occurs with other heavy, glossy papers – starting at $19.99.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017