Avanquest USA, a publisher and developer of advanced PC software for business, professional and home users, today released Fix-It Utilities Professional 6, a powerful all-in- one PC performance optimization tool. A one-time installation of Fix-It Utilities automates important PC housekeeping chores to find and repair problems on an ongoing basis, ensuring programs load smoothly and run at optimal speed. The new integrated software also has been upgraded for improved detection and removal of malicious programs.
The latest version of the award-winning and popular diagnostic and maintenance tool suite from leading utilities developer VCOM, Fix-It Utilities Professional 6 is available at leading U.S. and Canadian retail outlets and directly from Avanquest USA with an estimated street price of $39.95.
“Many users still fail to provide proper hardware security and maintenance unknowingly putting their machines at risk,” said Christina Seelye, president and CEO, Avanquest Publishing USA. “Fix-It Utilities is designed to ensure today’s computers can stand up to everything users throw at them, including the constant barrage of threats they are exposed to over the Internet.”
New to this version is an anti-spyware feature, which continually scans the system for spyware (and other forms of harmful software) and removes it from the PC. Fix-It Utilities 6 also features enhanced virus scanning protection, powered by Trend Micro, and includes active real-time monitoring with a new clean-up tool for quick and easy removal of detected viruses.
Fix-It Utilities 6 protects the PC through a complete schedule of preventive maintenance, including advanced hardware diagnostics, correcting and optimizing the registry and clean-up of “computer residue” left from installed and uninstalled software downloads. Other monitoring and problem- solving features include:
* SMARTCheck: updated and improved hard disk failure early warning system, which sends notification when the SMART-compatible hard drive is having trouble and may start to corrupt data;
* PCDiagnostics: checks and reports on installed system hardware, including memory, hard drives, USB, network cards, video, sound cards, DVD drives and more; pinpoints errors and identifies the cause of trouble;
* SystemExplorer: scans the PC system and provides a complete list of system statistics;
* SystemMonitors: examines system resources and issues warnings if they reach critical levels; and
* SystemRecovery: new Bootable Rescue CD with full NTFS support.
Additional no-cost extras include a one-year subscription of anti-virus updates from VCOM; Recovery Commander, an advanced data recovery system that can correct major system file damage preventing your system from booting; and PowerDesk, the award-winning file manager program that replaces Windows Explorer and gives users a wide array of tools for file management.
Existing users will be able to upgrade from prior versions to version 6 directly from VCOM’s website at http://www.v-com.com/
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017