Kolabora.com writes New conferencing and collaboration solutions are being announced at the pace of one or more new tools per week. New versions and upgrades get promoted even more frequently and in this avalanche of claims of “this is the best don’t look anywhere else” it is hard to pick the good from the average.
1. How should you select your Web conferencing tool?
2. Which companies are more reliable and how do you find out?
3. How can you be sure you will not be disappointed?
These are tough questions to answer today, as there are one million vendors out there and an army of supposed experts all claiming to have the best solution and all offering a different one. Read the full article here
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018