NetSuite is clearly becoming a usability leader in making NetSuite easier to use in so many areas. Yesterday it announced three initiatives as part of the launch of NetSuite 10.6 which include:
2. The updated version of NetSuite includes the ability to allow users to design, build, deploy, manage and access entirely new applications through a unified interface.
3. Although NetSuite would love for IT to be the ONLY application you use, NetSuite knows that you must work with other applications. With this in mind NetSuite has added several new ways to easily integrate with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and more.
I would encourage you to visit NetSuite to read the full NetSuite press release (which is not posted to their site yet).
NetSuite is offering VERY powerful solutions and continues to rapidly evolve their “software as a service” application.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017