NetSuite is clearly becoming a usability leader in making NetSuite easier to use in so many areas. Yesterday it announced three initiatives as part of the launch of NetSuite 10.6 which include:
2. The updated version of NetSuite includes the ability to allow users to design, build, deploy, manage and access entirely new applications through a unified interface.
3. Although NetSuite would love for IT to be the ONLY application you use, NetSuite knows that you must work with other applications. With this in mind NetSuite has added several new ways to easily integrate with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and more.
I would encourage you to visit NetSuite to read the full NetSuite press release (which is not posted to their site yet).
NetSuite is offering VERY powerful solutions and continues to rapidly evolve their “software as a service” application.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017