The next tim you want to print photos, don’t bother going to your PC. Lexmark’snewest printer, the P450, although geared to consumers, saves businesses time as well. It’s built in CD burner lets you print photos and archive them without using a computer.
The stand-alone Lexmark P450 provides features that give consumers the power to view, print, edit, save, organize and share their digital photos. With the Lexmark P450, consumers can:
– Save digital photos to CD with built-in CD burner.
– Print photos directly from a Bluetooth technology cell phone with the
purchase of an optional adaptor.
– Print photos from virtually any digital camera product through its
PictBridge port or from memory cards*.
– Print photos in JPEG format from a USB flash drive.
– View photos on the TV using a standard video cable (must be purchased
– See and edit photo images easily with a large 2.4-inch color LCD
– Edit photos using crop, rotate, color fix and red-eye removal features
along with popular photo effects such as sepia and antique gray.
– Produce affordable photo-quality color prints for as little as 29 cents
each when used with the Lexmark 4×6-inch photo printing kit.
The Lexmark P450 has an estimated street price of $199. In the U.S., it will begin shipping in October and initially will be available via popular retail outlets including Circuit City, Staples and Target, the QVC television channel, and online via Best Buy.com and Walmart.com. It will also be available via similar channels worldwide.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017