This is the first full day of SMBNation and it is completely awesome.
You can read the full SMBNation agenda here. My day started out by speaking to about 50 spouses of computer consultants. (video/audio coming soon)
The spouses really had a good time and learned a lot.
I gave a 30 – 40 minute presentation about Microsoft’s Small Business Server. Next I opened the floor for questions and discussed:
1. The computer consultants often don’t help their own families with computer problems
2. Why do the computer consultants spend so much time on the computer – 24/7
I spent the rest of the day interviewing several SMBNation exhibitors and attendees.
Right now I’m sitting in a funny and so informative seminar by Robin Robins of TechnologyMarketingToolKit.com. She’s giving the gathered consultants take home tips in how to get more customers.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016