Join me for the 27 Oct, “Simple, Low-Cost Tech Tools for Awesome Customer Service” telephone seminar.
In this Roundtable, Ramon Ray, Editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, moderated by Marian Banker, MBA, Business Leadership Coach will offer practical insight to help you keep customers by providing outstanding customer service using technology. If you’ve been struggling with what you must have and what are the extras to be considered, bring your questions to this Roundtable.
Some of the topics Ramon will cover are:
– Your Web Site: From useless brochure to concierge service
– Email: Your customer’s personal butler
– Instant Messaging: Flirt with customers for $
– Power Phones: Good customers don’t deserve voice mail
– Databases: Go beyond contacts; offer PERSONAL service and communication
Get ready to enjoy a jam-packed hour of learning and sharing.
There is NO CHARGE for the Roundtable.
To register email email@example.com
Topic: “Simple, Low-Cost Tech Tools for Awesome Customer Service”
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 1 to 2 p.m. EDT
To register and receive the call-in number, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within minutes you will receive the call-in number and instructions by-email from our autoresponder.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017