Remo is a software application that provides access to email, contacts, and calendar on every day (compatible) mobile phones with synchronizing capabilities to your personal or corporate computer. Remo is compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, and Palm Desktop software. The email application accepts POP, POP3, and IMAP formats as well as any internet based e-mail account such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and gMail. With Remo, regular mobile phones become high-end PDA/Smart Phones for $7.99 per month.
The Key Features of Remo are:
– Easy to install, little to no IT support, no upfront fees, and no annual contracts
– Get emails from up to ten different e-mail accounts, including corporate POP, POP3, IMAP, and free internet based email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and gMail.
– Receive, read, compose, forward, reply, organize into subfolders, and delete emails
– Capable of storing 50 customized Quick Messages with 22 ready to use messages provided by Remo
– Integration with your email address book. No need to manually type in an email address, just pull it up in contacts and hit send.
– Access to an unlimited number of contacts from your personal or corporate computer to your mobile phone and vise versa.
– View, update, or delete events from your personal electronic calendar when and where you need it.
– Receive text alerts before meetings or other important events such as birthdays or anniversaries
– Search and call contacts by last name, first name, company name, e-mail address, or any combination by highlighting and pressing dial.
– Access more than just phone numbers: get e-mail and personal addresses, company names, or anything in the notes field.
– Two way sync: Back up the existing calendar and contacts from your mobile phone to your personal or corporate computer and download the new calendar and contacts from your personal or corporate computer straight to your mobile phone at the same time.
– For security, Remo supports corporate firewalls, various proxy configurations, and up to 128-bit SSL data encryption to prevent interception of data. E-mails stay on the original server and are not permanently downloaded to your mobile phone
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016