Every other month, I look through my mail to find the latest issue of the New York Enterprise Report to find the latest, practical insight about how to grow smallbiztechnology.com.
It so happens that I write a regular column there (about technology) as well.
I’m pleased to inform you that the Report is producing, on 25 April 2007, Small Business Success Stories: Insights and Secrets from New York’s Leading Entrepreneurs
“Small Business Success Stories: Insights and Secrets from New York’s Leading Entrepreneurs” will feature some of the New York areas most successful small business leaders who will share their challenges, successes and “how-to” secrets that you can use for inspiration and ideas to make an immediate impact to your business’ bottom line. The panel will be followed by one of the best network receptions around.
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Club 101, Manhattan
* Jeffrey Meshel, Co-president and co- founder of Mercury Capital Corporation and author of One Phone Call Away
Success Discussion Panel
* Leslie Grossman, Co-founder, Women’s Leadership Exchange
* Bruce Schoenberg, Co-owner, Oasis Day Spa
* Gretchen Shugart, CEO, Theatermania.com
Get more information here
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017