On 5 and 6 May 2006, SMB Nation East, a mini version of SMBNation, will take place in New York at Computer Associates headquarters in Long Island. SMBNation is the premier event for small business solution providers who want to know how to grow their business. SMBNation has technical tracks focused on Microsoft Small Business Server and business tracks focused on running a small business consulting business.
Why should you attend?
1. Attend in-depth, no hype sessions delivered by industry experts and Microsoft.
2. Learn proven strategies to solve your SMB consulting business challenges.
3. Get the scoop on current and future SMB product stack offerings from Microsoft, ISVs, and vendors during dynamic keynote and general sessions.
4. Get your questions answered by Microsoft architects and MVPs.
5. Empower yourself with knowledge to stay in demand with your customers.
6. Practice new techniques in the hands-on computer lab. For first time users, a vendor hands-on lab will be provided.
7. Meet the EXPERTS one-on-one.
8. Participate in exciting product announcements and be part of the SMB BUZZ.
9. Walk away with valuable knowledge you can instantly apply to your business.
10. Join after-conference parties and exchange stories from the trenches.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016