I’ve been trying out an alert service, Watch360, for the past 2 weeks. This service pushes custom alerts to you such as RSS feeds and web site updates. You select, in Watch360, companies you want to get information about. When new information is available Watch360 updates you.
I know that Google and Yahoo both offer customized alerts. In addition to getting RSS feeds, I wonder what additional value Watch360 provides.
Watch360’s web site reads that it
– Monitors company web sites for changes and updates
– Creates a daily Alert Digest that you can review in minutes
– Tells you what your competition is doing at all times
– Brings you competitive insights you can’t get any other way
– Enables you to stay ahead.
For each company web site Watch360’s service will notifiy you of the the following online content changes:
-News and Events
-Seminars and Trade Shows
The cost is $500 per year.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How the Recent Facebook Algorithm Change May Affect Your Business - April 6, 2018
- How AI is Transforming Small Businesses and a Look at Zoho AI - April 5, 2018
- 8 Reasons to Use a Business VPN for Your Online Business - March 26, 2018