I’ve heard quite a bit about Franklin Covey, author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. On Tuesday he shared his insights with the gathered Sage partners.
I won’t go into too much details but here are some key points:
– make customers your sales team
– value drives behavior and principles drive consequences
– having a degree does not mean you have an education
– if you honor Covey’s 7 commitments to your customers they will want to promote you
– he shared the concept of the Indian talking stick – a person holds a stick and speaks he only gives it to the next person when he feels that they understand his point
You won’t make much sense of these points unless you read his book though and/or know the 7 points.
Email this article to someone
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017