I’ve heard quite a bit about Franklin Covey, author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. On Tuesday he shared his insights with the gathered Sage partners.
I won’t go into too much details but here are some key points:
– make customers your sales team
– value drives behavior and principles drive consequences
– having a degree does not mean you have an education
– if you honor Covey’s 7 commitments to your customers they will want to promote you
– he shared the concept of the Indian talking stick – a person holds a stick and speaks he only gives it to the next person when he feels that they understand his point
You won’t make much sense of these points unless you read his book though and/or know the 7 points.
Email this article to someone
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017