According to Chris Lyman, CEO and founder of Fonality and recent supporter of Smallbiztechnology.com, the lure of VoIP is even stronger for businesses than consumers. Download Fonality’s free white paper, and learn why hybrid IP PBX is a good first step in migrating to VoIP and how SMBs can improve their communications images.
VoIP is a technology that is growing, quite fast for two reasons (if not more).
1. It enables smaller business who have minimal resources to save money on telecommunication costs.
2. It provides advanced features and enhanced telecommunication options that traditional PBX or analog phone systems simply can’t provide.
If you’re business is GROWING you especially should download Fonality’s free white paper.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017