According to Chris Lyman, CEO and founder of Fonality and recent supporter of Smallbiztechnology.com, the lure of VoIP is even stronger for businesses than consumers. Download Fonality’s free white paper, and learn why hybrid IP PBX is a good first step in migrating to VoIP and how SMBs can improve their communications images.
VoIP is a technology that is growing, quite fast for two reasons (if not more).
1. It enables smaller business who have minimal resources to save money on telecommunication costs.
2. It provides advanced features and enhanced telecommunication options that traditional PBX or analog phone systems simply can’t provide.
If you’re business is GROWING you especially should download Fonality’s free white paper.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016