One painful part of being a smaller business is that when it comes time to issue a RFP you have to manage the flood (sometimes) of incoming proposals, rank them and sort through them. Doing this manually is NOT easy but having the aid of Supplier Select could make the process much easier and smooth. With Supplier Select there’s a four step process.
The four steps of Supplier Select, hosted online, are as follows:
1. Create Project
Define your evaluation criteria, and add supporting file attachments – documents, pictures, and diagrams.
2. Invite Suppliers to respond
Pick suppliers from your private address book, or invite by email. Publish public tender announcements through SupplierSelect or 3rd party service.
3. Suppliers respond online
Suppliers can have multiple people working online, answering different sections and questions in the RFx, and uploading supporting documentation.
4. Score, analyze and compare suppliers
Supplier responses are automatically aggregated to support comparative scoring, weighting, and evaluation through graphical charts. Select a single supplier or create a shortlist. Optionally, provide supplier feedback.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017