You probably don’t need to do this everyday, but sometimes, there’s something displayed on your screen that you really want someone to see. Sure, you could press “Print Screen” and paste the image into Windows paint brush. But then you’ve got to crop it and deal with a HUGE file size.
Belltech Systems CaptureXT Screen Capture is something you might want to consider.
CaptureXT is designed to help users with professional screen capture needs for creating manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, web pages, sharing error screens or capturing online receipts.
Capture any part of your computer screen, edit in several ways, apply effects to enhance communication and share easily. Put text, lines, arrows and translucent shapes to illustrate your ideas easily and effectively. Save your work in popular image formats or email it or paste to your presentations.
At $30 it’s not something you want for every employee but for that employee who’s always putting together company information or trying to show people an image on their screen, CaptureXT could be for them.
1. Capture any shape: Capture a rectangular area, circular area, polygonal shape or any freehand region. You can also capture full screen or
2. Put text, balloons and shapes to convey the message: Put text with any font and color. Rotate the text or apply translucent effect to text. Add any rectangle, circle, freehand shapes and fill them with color or make them partially transparent. Add stamp or callout to express
3. Drop shadow for professional presentation: You can drop real-world shadow to your captured image. Drop shadow for text, any drawing or edge effects. Choose your shadow color, size and opacity level.
4. Edge Effects with professional shadows: CaptureXT can add professional edge effects to your capture. Add torn edge, saw edge, shark edge, wave edge, beveled edge and drop professional shadows. These edge effects bring professional look to your presentations, web pages, product manuals etc.
5. Use high-lighter, arrow to pin-point: Use the highlighter tool button to highlight any area of the captured image. Place arrows, lines to pin-point the area of interest, or use eraser to remove any sensitive information.
6. Put caption, time-stamp for convenience: CaptureXT can put caption with date-time stamp, user name, computer name or any other text. This helps users, such as, software engineers and web site testers, organize their captures.
7. Professional image editing: This program can also be used for professional image editing. Open your image, adjust brightness/contrast, resize, rotate, flip or apply effects like blur, sharpen, emboss and more.
8. Share – email or save as image: After capturing and editing is complete, you can copy-paste it to your presentation or save as an image file with format jpg, gif, bmp, png, tif or quickly send to someone by email.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- A Clean Office Helps Your Business. Here’s 9 Tips To Consider. - February 27, 2018
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018