If you are drowning in email most likely there’s things you can do to help reduce the email load and take control of your email. Let’s pretend you can’t stop the 400 emails per day from your staff – you can at least manage them better.
What do I do?
– Automatically filter email
– Manual filter email I’ve acted on
– High-light email in colors to represent urgent or later
– Quickly move email from the in-box (don’t let it grow to thousands)
Integrated mar.com Corporation writes The Microsoft Outlook Rules Wizard is a great way to manage your e-mail and route the messages to a specific folder or location so that you can review them at a later time or never.
Other tips they give includes the use of an executive assistant. I’m not sure if you want your assistant’s time wasted like this so the use of a good spam filter will help a lot for spam based email.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017