Last week, I shared the difference between good companies and excellent companies. The chief difference is excellent companies know how to leverage technology for business growth. But knowing how to leverage technology in a growing organization takes… forethought and a tight strategy. The four key elements to a tight technology strategy are:
1) Deal With The Now. This is where you determine what role technology is currently playing in your organization – and muse about what role it could play.
2) Strategize & Plan. Outline your plan of attack. What pieces of your technology feed off one another?
3) Implementation. This is the doing part of the strategy – actually doing the work to make the shift.
4) Measure & Monitor. What doesn’t get measured gets forgotten. Determine when and how you will measure success and progress.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018