Last week, I shared the difference between good companies and excellent companies. The chief difference is excellent companies know how to leverage technology for business growth. But knowing how to leverage technology in a growing organization takes… forethought and a tight strategy. The four key elements to a tight technology strategy are:
1) Deal With The Now. This is where you determine what role technology is currently playing in your organization – and muse about what role it could play.
2) Strategize & Plan. Outline your plan of attack. What pieces of your technology feed off one another?
3) Implementation. This is the doing part of the strategy – actually doing the work to make the shift.
4) Measure & Monitor. What doesn’t get measured gets forgotten. Determine when and how you will measure success and progress.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017