MYOB recently announced the release of the MYOB Premier Accounting Small Business Suite, which features Premier Accounting 2007, their small business management and accounting application for Windows.
“We’re excited to present the Premier Accounting Small Business Suite,” said Tom Nash, Managing Partner of MYOB US. “With Premier Accounting at its core, the suite is built around a powerful management and accounting application while offering small business owners extra power with the additional software titles.”
For more information, go to here. New and improved features found in Premier Accounting 2007 include:
– Sync with Microsoft Outlook
– Undo Bank Reconciliation
– Instantly Change a Sales Order or Quote to a Purchase Order and more.
This is the third version of MYOB’s popular small business suite, which was originally billed as BusinessEssentials Pro. Premier Accounting was first released in 1993.
The MYOB Premier Accounting Small Business Suite is priced at $299 for a single-user license, with workstation licenses available for $149 each
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017