I’m excited to inform you that Small Business Summit 2007 will launch in NYC on 13 February 2007 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Times Square!
I could go on…but check it out yourself at http://www.smallbiztechsummit.com
At the Small Business Summit 2007, join with other small business owners and technology providers for an all-day event focused on growth strategies that work. Hear from those who’ve done it as well as those who track and set trends in the thriving small business community.
At this year’s Summit you will:
– Exchange ideas with experts and peers
– Connect with potential new alliances, resources and customers
– Take away strategies you can apply to your own business.
Plus you’ll be eligible to win great business and technology products and services.
We’ve designed the agenda to prepare you for a great 2007.
Keynotes and Case Studies:
* Gregory S. Levine, Sr. Director of Product Marketing/Business Development, Symantec Corporation, Security Solutions: Tips and Insights for Business
* Justin Kitch, CEO, Homestead Technologies, Inc., Building Business Class Websites and Leveraging the Internet
* Tom Szaky, CEO, Terracycle, with John Jantsch, CEO, Ducttapemarketing.com., Marketing with Pennies to Grow a Business
* Ramon Ray, Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com, Emerging Technologies for Your Business
* Michael E. Goodman, President, Wealthstream Advisors, Inc., with Tom Vesque, President, Vesque Partners, Robust Tech Overhaul Spurs Wealth Management Firm’s Growth
Brain Exchange Roundtables:
* Anita Campbell, Publisher, Small Business Trends (America ‘s Small Business Guru), Free Business Services for YOU from Uncle Sam
* Marian Banker, President, Prime Strategies (Business Leadership Coach), Growth Strategies – Making Technology Work for You
We expect this second Small Business Summit to be even better than our February 2006 Summit.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017