When little Red Riding Hood went to visit her grandmother – she was in for a very nasty surprise at finding a wolf in her grandmother’s bed. This is a bit like WiFi.
Most of the time your WiFi connection is just fine – but every once in a while you might find yourself face to face with a rogue WiFi connection. It’s important that you keep the following things in mind:
- When connecting to a WiFi connection make sure it’s not a fake connection setup to steal your data
- Use a virtual private network to keep what leaves your computer secure
- Don’t do sensitive transactions on a public (or maybe even any) WiFi network
The WSJ has a nice article on this issue here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Blockchain Is The New Hype Machine Small Businesses Should Ignore - May 19, 2018
- 5 Technologies every Entrepreneur Should Invest In - May 16, 2018
- How Has Technology Impacted Your Business? - May 14, 2018