When little Red Riding Hood went to visit her grandmother – she was in for a very nasty surprise at finding a wolf in her grandmother’s bed. This is a bit like WiFi.
Most of the time your WiFi connection is just fine – but every once in a while you might find yourself face to face with a rogue WiFi connection. It’s important that you keep the following things in mind:
- When connecting to a WiFi connection make sure it’s not a fake connection setup to steal your data
- Use a virtual private network to keep what leaves your computer secure
- Don’t do sensitive transactions on a public (or maybe even any) WiFi network
The WSJ has a nice article on this issue here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016