I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser of choice. I know many of you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, but from what I’ve observed in looking at several dozen screens of computer users many people are using an older version of Internet Explorer.
There’s two reasons to consider upgrading:
- tabbed browsing (which can save you time and make your online experience easier)
- better security (upgrading your browser often includes security enhancements to protect you online)
IE is now on version 7, with version 8 beta available as well. Many of you, are on version 5. Which I believe is the version that came with XP and does not contain tabbed browsing.
Download the latest version here.
If any of your “browsing” experts have comments about IE 7 or FireFox, chime in.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017