What gets me most excited about technology is hearing real stories of how real small businesses can BOOST their business using technology.
Virtual phone service, Ring Central recently touted one of its customers Matthew Allen Weddings and Events which recently used Ring Central and has soon their business boost. There are two key features they like:
1. They can assign certain clients to the Ring Central address book so when customers call they can be greeted by name and Matthew Allen Weddings and Events staff know who is calling before they pick up the phone.
2. Being able to record and play back phone calls is also important. For example, during a recent wedding, the bride pre-recorded, over the phone, a tribute to her grandfather that was played aloud as he escorted her down the aisle.
This is one example of one product, but imagine how much more you could do for your customers if you took the time to harness technology to grow your business.
Other virtual telephone services include: Gotvmail, VirtualPBX.com and OneBox.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018