Going green is no longer just an annoying column in a newspaper but is a critical part of smart business growth strategies. Green initiatives are more than just a passing trend; they are a part of daily life. Individuals, communities, and companies have embraced this movement and now incorporate it into their lives, products, and business strategies.
BDI’s half day conference on Tuesday, July 15, 2008, will reveal case studies from companies that have successfully created and implemented green communications campaigns. They will specifically address the questions, issues, and opportunities facing the corporate communicator and marketer.
- Letitia Ferrier Webster, Director Corporate Sustainability and Communications, The North Face, A Division of VF Outdoor, Inc.
- Andrew Fox, Senior Manager, Global Communications, AMD
- Matthew Greene, Vice President of Marketing Communications, Eaton
- David Mallen, Associate Director, National Advertising Division, Council of Better Business
- Claudia Malley , Vice President, National Geographic
- Thomas Mattia, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Public Affairs and Communications, The Coca-Cola Company
- Lisa Swann, VP of Communications and Marketing, Earth Day Network
- Lisa Witter, Board Member, ClimateCounts.org and COO, FENTON Communications
- What are specific examples that demonstrate how companies communicate their green initiatives?
- What are the lessons learned from these campaigns?
- How are green campaigns different and/or similar to standard programs?
- How does my company communicate “going green” authentically without being perceived as “jumping on the bandwagon”?
- What resources are available to help me and my company with, plan and execute green campaigns?
- What can my company do differently in future green endeavors to separate the strategies previously implemented in order to grow with the movement?
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Time: 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Place: The Graduate Center/CUNY: 365 Fifth Avenue; New York, NY 10016
Registration Fee: $195
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017