Communication is absolutely critical for businesses. It’s more than a press release, email blast or a phone call. It is being able to know what your customers want, produce the right products at the right time, listen to your customers and more.
On Tuesday, Sept, 9th 2008 from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM at the The Graduate Center/CUNY: 365 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016 attend Innovation & Communication: The Roundtables Breakfast.
- How do you innovate communications?
- What does innovation mean to communications professionals?
- What environment is required for innovation?
- What are examples and case studies from companies who are known for their innovation?
- How do you measure and monitor innovation?
- How does the communications function collaborate and integrate with product development and design functions?
- How do you use social media to help innovate the communications function?
Instead of the typical keynotes, panels, and presentations, we will have a unique interactive format that maximizes knowledge sharing, collaboration and high level networking around topics of mutual interest related to innovation. Attendees will participate in 5 separate thirty minute moderated roundtable sessions throughout the breakfast. You will interact with 5 different groups of leaders and discuss 5 different topics related to innovation. Roundtables will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
Full registration details
Deirdre Bigley, Vice President, Marketing, IBM Software, Americas
Jeff Dahncke, Director, Public Relations, The Pepsi Bottling Group
Saswato Das, Director Global Media Relations, Global Communications, SAP AG
Paul Dunay, Global Director, Integrated Marketing, BearingPoint
Andrew Fox, Senior Manager, Global Communications, AMD
Steve Giannetti, Vice President and Group Publisher, National Geographic Magazine
Dave Gray, Founder and Chairman, XPLANE
Larry Harris, President, Ansible
Melissa Keklak, Public Relations Manager, Casio America Inc.
Elizabeth Linder, Communications, YouTube
Jessica Luterman Naeve, Managing Director, De Silva + Philips, LLC
Rishi Malhotra, Vice President, Multi-Platform Marketing, Home Box Office, Inc.
Heather Malkin Nesle, Director, Community and Philanthropic Services, HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Heather Oldani, Director Communications, McDonald’s U.S. Communications
Linda Recupero, EVP, Public Affairs, HSBC Bank, USA, N.A.
Angelique Shelton, General Manager, Wikia Inc., Wikia.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017