Just last week Ramon (our fearless leader/editor of Smallbiztechnology.com) deleted some files from a server. Deleted files on a PC go into the recycle bin, but across a network there is no such thing. Diskeeper addresses this problem with its Undelete 2009 software.
Undelete 2009 offers a server solution as well as a PC version that can recover deleted files, including previously “saved over” versions of MS Office files, and – in case you think it’s too late – files you deleted before installing the software.
Undelete 2009 not only protects the data you do want—but also the data you don’t want to get into the wrong hands. Thanks to a feature called, SecureDelete® 2.0, you can additionally permanently erase sensitive files you want to be gone forever (These are overwritten with sophisticated bit patterns governed by the National Security Agency/Department of Defense).
Undelete 2009 Key Features:
- Recovery Bin captures all deleted files
- Search Disk allows users to seek and recover accidentally deleted files easily.
- Version Protection for Microsoft Office® Files provides instant recovery of earlier or “saved over” versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- InvisiTasking® processing technology performs Undelete’s operations with zero overhead to ensure no performance hit.
- SecureDelete 2.0 an electronic data shredder, ensuring confidential files and file remnants are permanently erased and unrecoverable.
- Emergency Undelete® recovers files deleted before installing Undelete 2009.
Diskeeper is offering a free 30 day trial of the full version at www.undelete.com
Laura Leites, Assistant Editor, Smallbiztechnology.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Getting Funding Is Important. Smarter Loans Is A Service that Can Help - March 21, 2018
- Using Videos Effectively in Your Sales Process – A Guide. - March 19, 2018