Being able to get the media to write about your business is good – but it’s not easy. I’ve been speaking on this subject quite a bit, due to my own emerging success in getting some media mentions fro Smallbiztechnology.com. In fact this weekend I’ll be in Seattle at SMBNation to speak on “Free Publicity” for your business.
One of the important tools you can use as you seek to alert the media – your local journalist or national editors at the New York Times – about your business is via press releases.
Smallbiztechnology.com has partnered with PR Newswire to offer you a PR Toolkit. It’s chock full of all kinds of information to help you get your business in front of journalists, producers, editors and others.
Having the media writes about your business serves the following purposes:
1. Credibility for your brand
2. Awareness to potential customers
3. Assurance and enforcement to existing customers
Check out the PR Toolkit here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016