If you’ve been thinking about taking the plunge and upgrading to Vista anytime soon, you may want to do it before the end of the year. Microsoft is extending eligibility for its Windows Vista Small Business Assurance (WVSBA) program through December 31, 2008.
Customers who buy a new PC with either Windows Vista Business or Vista Ultimate can get free support from Microsoft that includes:
- Windows Vista questions
- Compatibility assistance for applications and devices
- Guidance on key features
- Detailed technical support for customers who may need help working through a compatibility issue or configuring Windows Vista
Full details available at http://www.windows.com/assurance.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How General Liability Insurance Adds Value to Your Organization - August 14, 2018
- Microsoft Surface Go: Is It A Fit For Your Business? - August 11, 2018
- Using AI to Improve Your Sales – Chrous.AI founder talks with Ramon Ray - August 8, 2018