If you’ve been thinking about taking the plunge and upgrading to Vista anytime soon, you may want to do it before the end of the year. Microsoft is extending eligibility for its Windows Vista Small Business Assurance (WVSBA) program through December 31, 2008.
Customers who buy a new PC with either Windows Vista Business or Vista Ultimate can get free support from Microsoft that includes:
- Windows Vista questions
- Compatibility assistance for applications and devices
- Guidance on key features
- Detailed technical support for customers who may need help working through a compatibility issue or configuring Windows Vista
Full details available at http://www.windows.com/assurance.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016