If you’ve been thinking about taking the plunge and upgrading to Vista anytime soon, you may want to do it before the end of the year. Microsoft is extending eligibility for its Windows Vista Small Business Assurance (WVSBA) program through December 31, 2008.
Customers who buy a new PC with either Windows Vista Business or Vista Ultimate can get free support from Microsoft that includes:
- Windows Vista questions
- Compatibility assistance for applications and devices
- Guidance on key features
- Detailed technical support for customers who may need help working through a compatibility issue or configuring Windows Vista
Full details available at http://www.windows.com/assurance.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017