HP is offering a special promotion to help small businesses protect, manage and grow their business called the Total Care Access Card.
The card is activated by a code that unlocks a special website with offers for up to $1,000 in savings on software and services from HP and other partners, including:
- A free download of QuickBooks Simple Start 2009 and a QuickBooks Credit Card processing kit, a $39.95 value.
- The HP Power Manager for controlling and saving on PC energy usage.
- An exclusive discount on the HP Insight Control Environment Management Suite to protect, deploy and monitor servers.
- A special 90-day payment deferral and other attractive low rate offers from HP Financial Services to allow cardholders to maximize their budgets and customize a financing package that suits their needs.
- A one-year subscription to McAfee Total Protection Services, which includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, web security desktop firewall and email virus protection.
- A free six-month subscription to the HP Upline service, allowing businesses to back up, access, share and store their digital content with unlimited online storage.
- A $50 discount on an online news release from PRWeb.
- More than $500 off a website design package – nearly a 40 percent savings – and attractive discounts on professional custom logo creation and business card design and printing and services from MarketSplash by HP.
- As a complement to HP’s free print cartridge recycling, the card also waives the fee for recycling one PC through HP’s recycling service.
The HP Total Care Access Card is available for $49 through April 30, 2009 through HP resellers. For more info visit http://www.hp.com/go/totalcareaccess.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017