Using the Internet continues to be one of the best ways to find new customers, build loyalty with existing customers and find markets beyond your existing area.
While many small business owners are comfortable creating their own blogs and websites, online marketing can still be confusing and time consuming if you are doing it yourself. e-Boot Camp: Proven Internet Marketing Techniques to Grow Your Business, a new book by Corey Perlman (Wiley; January 2009; $22.95) offers a thorough explanation of basic Internet marketing tools, including:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies
- How to create and use a blog
- How to write and submit online articles and press releases
- How to use email marketing to stay connected with customers
- Website design and usability
- Video, Google Adwords, and more
From the book’s website: Don’t be intimidated by the topic of this book. You don’t have to be a “techie” to implement any of the strategies discussed, nor do you need any marketing experience. This is for the business owner with very limited free time who needs concrete, easy-to-do actions that will result in real bottom line results.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016