Have you considered using social networking tools in your business but just don’t know where to start?
Overwhelmed by the choices? Afraid of the time commitment?
OR, are you already using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and blogging but want to know how to turn your efforts into real business growth?
Join us on Wednesday June 10th at 2pm EDT. We’re hosting a webinar that will help you figure out which of these powerful tools make sense for you, and how to leverage them to actually grow your business.
Ramon will host a panel discussion with our guest experts Michelle Riggen-Ransom of BatchBlue Software and Paul Burani of Clicksharp Marketing. You’ll learn:
- How to successfully leverage social media tools
- Why all social media services are not the same
- How a web site, email newsletter, blog and social media networks can work together
- What parts of social networking is HYPE
You’ll get tons of practical tips, plus advice on what NOT to do, and there will be time at the end for audience members to ask questions.
Laura Leites, Assistant Editor, Smallbiztechnology.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018